It is a stubby Uzi Submachine gun with an all gunmetal grey color. It has two hand holds and an non-extended ammo stock, as well as iron sights with no function currently.
It has a damage rating of 4 damage and has a very fast firing rate. Making this gun a somewhat effective weapon,
- Try to fire in bursts, the weapon's accuracy seems to decrease when firing.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- This should be used for close engagements, due to the inaccuracy while firing.
- Engage the enemy from longer ranges.
- Circle around the enemy to avoid getting hit.
- The damage of the weapon won't post much threat on armored players. Avoid its users when having low health or armor.
- Area damage weapons can make easily finish off its users.
Have a weapon with a longer range to engage players from afar.
- It is based off the real-world Israel Military Industries Uzi SMG. The real gun is here.
- It is also one of the only 4 weapons that cannot be used in Survival.
- The others that are not included in survival are the Army Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Double Trouble.
- It is used in the Deathmatch update but was removed along with Best Friend and can only be used in Deadly Games and Campaign.
- It is the first weapon received after defeating the boss in Campaign.
- This weapon has a super fast fire rate with a crosshair that expands and shrinks greatly after each bullet
- There is another weapon similar to this one called the Dual Uzi and the Social UZI.