The Vacuumizer is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has 4 barrels with a metal handle and a cosmetic scope. When shooting, the barrels spin and orange beam shoot out of the gun.
It has high efficiency, high rate of fire, low capacity and average mobility.
- Go for headshots to increase the damage.
- Try to pick up as many ammunition packs as you can because this weapon will run out of ammo quickly. Also, avoid spraying and praying, or else, you won't converse enough ammunition for potential kills.
- Attack weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Strafe left and right while killing players.
- Switch to a faster weapon if not using it, as it has a painfully slow 100 mobility for a level 22 weapon.
- It has really low capacity, so make sure you land your hits. This can't even get two kills per clip if you land every headshot
- Try to move away from the person and snipe him/her with a weapon having a scope.
- Rush into the person and use an area damage weapon or melee weapon to take that person out.
- Jump around so as to lure its users into wasting his ammo. However, do it in a random pattern so he will not easily estimate your position while firing.
Have a good mobility weapon and a good efficient, high capacity weapon as well because you will quickly run out of ammo.
- This weapon is based on Gluon Gun from Half-Life and it also bears similarities to the gun (shoots a laser, spins around and idle animations are same).
- This weapon appears to have a much wider beam than most other laser weapons.
- This weapon used to have high capacity, but then it got nerfed into half the old capacity in the 15.10 update