The Vampire Hunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a Halloween-themed sniper that shoots flechettes in long range. It has high damage, medium fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
It is a reskin of the Dater Hater.
The weapon is divided into two main parts, one being the area that is made for you to hold and is the location of the ammo. The other is the four barrels and the scope. It is black, gold and dark red. The projectiles that are peeking out of the barrels are white-tipped needles likely made of wood such as ash.
This sniper shoots flechettes with instant bullet travel time and when these flechettes are shot, hearts flash in front of the barrel. Despite having a long-range scope, this is also very effective in close-medium ranges as well.
When reloading, the flechettes on the front are taken out and are replaced by another spare group of flechettes. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon while ambushing players, so that you can get some damage in before they react.
- This weapon is also good for stealth due to it being silent. However, do not go too close to an opponent, they will be able to hear you.
- Do not stay in the same spot as enemies will likely want revenge.
- Dramatic movement can make it hard for you to get hit.
- Flanking and taking on a user from behind gives you more time to take them down.
- Simply carry a weapon that is a one-hit kill and has a superior aim.
Have a weapon that can be used in close range, in case of a close-ranged engagement.
It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System.
- It resembles the reskin of Dater Hater, but is Halloween-themed and has 14 rounds.
- Although this weapon is a reskin of Dater Hater, this weapon has a bleeding effect whereas Dater Hater, does not.
- It used to be a one-shot, but it, along with most other clan weapons, is nerfed for balancing reasons.