This monster is green with an unusual, looking face and it wears a grey camouflaged army uniform with long sleeves, a black vest, and black knee pads. The venom shot from its mouth is also green. In Co-op Survival, it has no arms.
It will limp towards the player and when it is at a close enough distance it will spit the venom out of its mouth in an arch. In Co-op Survival, its venom is spit straight forward, like the Injured Spitter.
- Its venom can pass through walls.
- Their faces look like a pumpkin.
- It is somewhat similar to the Venom Spitter, the Venom Nurse, and the Injured Spitter in terms of stats, behavior, sounds, and appearance.
- Its uniform looks similar to the Rocket Soldier or possibly is an infected version of him.
- There's an armless version of Venom Soldier in Co-op Survival.
- In the Raid gamemode, their venomous projectiles do area damage, similar to the Poisonous Plant.
- Stay far away from this enemy, its projectiles have travel time so the further away you are from it, the easier it is to strafe around the shots. Pick these enemies off with snipers or weapons with scopes.
- Take advantage of their slow speed.
- Aim for the head especially when you are using a below-average efficiency weapon.