The Venom Spitter is an enemy introduced in the 10.0.0 update. It can be found in City.
This monster is green with black hair and black clothes. It has a black shirt with long black sleeves, black pants with a silver belt buckle, and it does not wear any shoes. Its face resembles a jack-o-lantern. It's eyes and mouth are green, while the rest of its head is green-brown. It's hands and feet are green and dark green.
It will limp towards the player and spit out green venom from its mouth when it is at a close enough distance. Its venom also has the wall break effect.
- This is the first projectile enemy in the game, appearance wise.
- It can attack players from a long range.
- It is based on the spitter from Left 4 Dead 2.
- The older version has a golden belt while the current day it has a silver belt. (might be changed)
- It is somewhat similar to the Venom Nurse, Venom Soldier, and the Injured Spitter in terms of behavior, appearance, dying sound, and stats.
- Stay far away from this enemy, the projectiles of this enemy have travel time so the further away from the enemy you are the easier it is to strafe around the projectiles kill these enemies from far away with snipers or weapons with scopes.
- Use area damage weapons.
- Rocket jump to avoid swarms and the projectiles.