The Venus & Mercury is a Backup weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
Each gun is decorated with Christmas theme, with a green scope and pink aimpoint. It has an orange skin with yellow lines around
- It is effective when used at short-medium range.
- Do not use scope too often since it will decrease sight accuracy in intense gameplay.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- This weapon can serve as a decent backup weapon when using a high damage, low fire rate weapon such as a Sniper or a Heavy.
- Burst-fire for advanced accuracy.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns area effective against users at closer ranges due to their high damage output.
- Flank its users, so as to waste his ammo.
- Other automatic weapons can output more damage against users, especially Primary weapons such as the Excalibur and the Tactical Rifle.
This weapon can serve well for any playstyle or build, especially for those who main Snipers or Melee.
|“||Long time ago the two gave oath of eternal love to one another. Hence, the destiny took them from each other. These hand machine guns were named after this love story of Venera and Mercury,||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
- It looks visually similar to the Cyber Machine Gun due to the weapon's shape.
- They are both planet names.
- For some reason, no sound will appear when scoping in/out
- Daspire being named after the first and second terrestrial planets in the Solar System, as well as being part of the Space Threats, the description of this dual wield weapon reveals that it is more of a valentine weapon than a Space weapon, because according to the gallery description, these two machine guns are named after Venera and Mercury in a love story.