|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Venus & Mercury is a Backup weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
Each gun is decorated with Christmas theme, with a green scope and pink aimpoint. It has an orange skin with yellow lines around
- It is effective when used at short-medium range.
- Do not use scope too often since it will decrease sight accuracy in intense gameplay.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- This weapon can serve as a decent backup weapon when using a high damage, low fire rate weapon such as a Sniper or a Heavy.
- Burst-fire for advanced accuracy.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns area effective against users at closer ranges due to their high damage output.
- Flank its users, so as to waste his ammo.
- Other automatic weapons can output more damage against users, especially Primary weapons such as the Excalibur and the Tactical Rifle.
This weapon can serve well for any playstyle or build, especially for those who main Snipers or Melee.
- It looks visually similar to the Cyber Machine Gun due to the weapon's shape.
- They are both planet names.
- For some reason, no sound will appear when scoping in/out