The Void Energy Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It has mainly black and dark purple base. The ammo clip is purple with a white cross in the middle. It has a wide dark blue muzzle with a light purple barrel hole.
This weapon deals medium-high damage, medium to high rate of fire, high mobility, and low capacity. This weapon is a very strong weapon when used by skilled players.
- It is effective at close range; use this when enemies are getting too close.
- Its area damage is effective against groups of enemies.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, make sure to reload out of battle.
- The projectiles have travel time, making it ineffective at longer ranges.
- When the target is moving, try compensating the travel time by leading the target in front of the crosshairs.
- Use a Singular Grenade to cluster enemies together and kill them.
- You'll see that the majority of players at Level 32 and above jump a lot, making it much harder to use this weapon. To counter this, use the Void Energy Pistol to finish off weakened players, it is also a one shot kill on unarmored players.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Due to its travel time, firing while moving at medium range is also effective.
- When dealing at close range, try avoiding the projectiles by jumping around while strafing.
- Jump around a lot so that the projectiles have almost no chance of hitting you.
Weapons that don't have travel time are great companions with the Void Energy Pistol, to compensate for the Void Energy Pistol's travel time. A recommended strategy is to weaken players with a strong weapon (preferably with no travel time), and then immediately switch to the Void Energy Pistol and finish them off.
- Despite using the same energy as the Void Ray Rifle, it cannot disable gadgets.
- It is a re-skin of the Sparkly Blaster (PG3D).
- It can 5-shot a max level player, making it decently effective.