It appears as a cube with solidified lava basalt on the top, which is floating on lava. In the middle section of the cube, there is a layer of tachylite, and on the bottom section, it has a pool of magma.
It is used to tremendously increase the chance of Mythical pets hatching.
It replaces the default Desert terrain with a volcanic soil terrain.
- This terrain's block model doesn't have to do anything with Minecraft blocks.
- However, this may be based on the Magma Block from Minecraft.
- It fits with the Frozen Lava Road.
- Though it is not made of any soil at all, rather stages of rocks being molten into magma: basalt at the uppermost layer, tachylite in the middle, and magma underneath the rocks.
- This terrain cannot be removed.