|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Walking Fortresses (PGW).
Walking Fortresses is a Multiplayer Map added in the 10.2.0 update.
The map takes place in an icy world. There are two large and two small robotic walkers, roaming the barren area. Inside each of the walkers, are seats, jump pads, and small, vacant spaces. There are also stairs inside the walkers, leading to the upper section where the other walker can be seen. The teams spawn in their specified walkers. Falling off the walkers kills a player instantly.
- Use the jumping pads to make it to the other fortress.
- In Flag Capture, it is a good and fast way to capture flags.
- Do not fall out of the map.
- Fiercely take out players that are inside one of the fortresses.
- The map is based off the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Evidenced by the AT-AT walkers and other smaller robotic walkers.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Walking Fortresses Walking Fortresses).