Warehouse Assault is a large-sized multiplayer map in Pixel Gun 3D. It is one of the most played on multiplayer maps.
The map has a large warehouse in the main staging area. Outside the warehouse entry is a ramp, as well as several cargo containers stacked variously throughout the map. There is also a stack of containers that have planks to form a tower, ideal for sniping or having high ground.
- Use long ranged weapons like the Hellraiser Up2 or the Elf's Revenge Up2.
- However, in certain occasions, this is a closed range map, like inside the warehouse. Over there, use close ranged weapons like the Dark Matter Generator.
- Use the 0xbadc0de in order to reach higher distances in this map.
- Do not stand still. Keep strafing attacks as much as you can while killing other players.
- Do not worry of any map hazards, because this map doesn't have any.
- The map seems to take place in another section of the City map from Pixelated World.
- It is based on the "cs_assault map" from the video game, Counter-Strike.
- In older versions, this map was set in the day.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However, it was brought back in the 12.1.0. update.
- As of the 12.1.0 update, the map had a few slight modifications. For example, the borders of the blue and red cargoes are now gray and thick.
- In the 12.2.0 update, the map has been modified again, the map became foggy, making it hard to see from long distance.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the map has been modified once again, because of the addition of ladders.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Warehouse Assault Warehouse Assault).