|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Warrior Axe (PGW).
The Warrior Axe is a Melee weapon that can be found in the Armory.
It is a genuine diamond axe, with a cyan axe-head and a wooden grip.
It has a pretty good attack and mobility stats making it good for a quick kill. However, it attacks pretty slow, so be cautious.
- Use this weapon to finish off your enemies after you shoot them with a highly powerful weapon.
- Use the weapon to pick off weakened targets.
- Try ambushing enemies for effective attacks at melee range.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Max this weapon out to your higher level for it to be more useful.
- Try to stay out of the weapon's range while shooting at them at the same time.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- You can counter this weapon by staying out of its range while firing at the user.
- Since this weapon has a slow attack speed, you can fire at the user with rapid fire weapons, therefore, they would not have enough time to react.
- This weapon is considerably outperformed by other melee with higher attack rates.
- Rocket jump and kill the user with 1-2 shot weapons if possible.
Equip a weapon that includes at least a medium or higher range.
- It is based on an axe or hatchet.
- In an older version of Pixel Gun 3D, it was previously called 'Steel Axe'.
- In the 11.2.0 update, it received the "Bleeding" trait for its last form, while not including its previous forms.
- It became a rare weapon in the 15.1.0 update (originally in 13.5.0 but was later reverted)