|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Warrior Axe (PGW).
|“||Turn on Berserk mode and unleash your fury. It is honor to go to Valhalla with such a weapon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a genuine, diamond, double-bladed hand axe, with a cyan axe-head and a metal-tipped wooden grip.
It has a pretty good attack and mobility stats making it good for a quick kill. However, it attacks pretty slow, so be cautious.
- Use this weapon to finish off your enemies after you shoot them with a highly powerful weapon.
- Use the weapon to pick off weakened targets and for easy kills.
- Try ambushing enemies for effective attacks at melee range.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Max this weapon out to your higher level for it to be more useful.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- You can counter this weapon by staying out of its range while firing at the user.
- Rocket jump and kill the user with 1 - 2 shot weapons if possible.
Equip a weapon that includes at least a medium or higher range.
- The Warrior Axe is added into the game
- The Bleeding attribute was added to this weapon.
- It is based on an axe or hatchet.
- In an older version of Pixel Gun 3D, it was previously called 'Steel Axe'.