|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Warrior Axe is a Melee weapon introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Warrior Axe.
It is a genuine metal axe, with a gray axe-head and a wooden grip.
- Go for the melee range to tear down enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Don't stop strafing, jumping and killing while attempting to get a kill.
- Move forward and backward while trying to get a kill.
- Try as much as possible to avoid medium or higher ranged enemy players.
- Use this weapon for running, then use an alternatively lethal and longer range weapon to tear down enemy players.
- Pick off its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers, use powerful primary weapons to take them down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.