|“||Do you think it's a toy? Not at all! It is a horrifying weapon to those who have just gotten a flu vaccine or wear woolen sweaters.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Water Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update.
It is a metallic pistol that shoots pressured water bubbles. It has normal damage, a high rate of fire, average capacity, and decent mobility.
The front of the weapon has a gold and light grey body with a small water container at the back of it surrounded by a gold ring, a gold, and light grey handle, a gold meter showing the pressure of the water, three gold rings surrounding part of the muzzle, a bronze muzzle, and a black aiming tip.
This weapon shoots pressured water bubbles from its nozzle. These bubbles have a slow bullet travel time. These bubbles also have area damage on impact dealing damage to enemies that were hit.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the back of the weapon, then they put another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim near the feet to maximize the Area Damage.
- Use this weapon up close, as the droplets are slow-moving projectiles.
- Avoid getting hit by strafing around the enemy.
- Use a weapon with a higher fire rate.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
Have a weapon with longer range, in case of an engagement between a sniper.
- Initial release.
- It received an extra upgrade.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- Even though it might shoot slower than the Water Rifle (PG3D), it kills faster.
- Defying its appearance, it does not have a scope.
- If you pay close attention, the pressure gauge on the middle-right side changes when shooting and reloading.
- In reality, water guns deal no damage at all to any living thing or anything in general. However, this may be due to the fact that this is a summer-themed weapon and having a fairly expensive weapon deal poor damage would not be appreciated by the community.
- This weapon, along with its upgrades, appear to be reskinned as a Plasma Releaser that still shoots the Water Pistol's water projectiles.
- For a short period there is a glitch that binary code appeared when this weapon was shot. See picture inset.
- This weapon was removed and replaced with the Acid Pistol.