|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Water Rifle is a weapon introduced at the start of the Closed Beta Test of Pixel Gun World.
The Water Rifle is very bulky in design, it has the same light blue receiver as the Water Pistol from Pixel Gun 3D, but also features a black handle an orange/red frame around the gun. It also has a gray water tank, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a red muzzle, and the same water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
It has low damage, decent fire rate, some area damage, good capacity and okay mobility.
- The gun actually has more ammo than most rifles in PGW, giving it an advantage when rapid firing or spraying.
- Rushing opponents isn't exactly recommended, but possible. Since the Water Rifle's water blasts have a nice travel rate, it is possible to stay at a good range and take out an opposing player that is low on HP.
- It isn't really efficient in the first few tries, but it gets useful once you adapt through its efficiency and your aim.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Ambush its users with a powerful weapon like the Fire Demon.
Summer themed (not an event weapon).
- It was added in the first version of PGW.
- It is the only weapon in PGW that "drowns" players.
- Unlike the PG3D version, in PGW it has actual area damage.
- It is one of the only long range area damage rifles.