The Werewolf is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Superhero Trader's Van event in the armory.
It appears to be a werewolf themed pistol, with black and white details.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a medium capacity, and a average mobility. It is a 3 shot kill, which makes it quite powerful.
- Use it in close to medium range, as the accuracy isn't very good.
- Don't use it as a Utility weapon.Although it has a healing ability, you can't rely on it due to only healing 3 HPH(health per hit).
- Use the bleeding attribute to your advantage.
- The lifesteal on this weapon can be useful when you're on low health.
- Use it on weakened enemies if possible.
- It deals pretty high damage when aimed to the head, so stay away of these users. Not to mention it has lifesteal and bleeding.
- Try to counter the users from long range.
- Strafe around the users as the fire rate isn't very fast.
- Jump around to ensure his ammo is wasted.
- Counter the users when they're reloading.
Similar to most Life Steal weapons, it is best if it is used as a utility weapon when low on health or when out of ammo.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Black Panther.
- This is a second Backup weapon with Lifesteal attribute.