|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Werewolf Paws is a Melee weapon released in the 16.5.0 update obtained by completing the 6 elite challenges of the Summertime Season Battle Pass.
It is a pair of black paws with dandelion-colored claws on each finger.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use its mobility to your advantage.
- Use this in close-range maps, since it is a melee weapon.
- Due to lifesteal, it is quite useful when you are on the verge of dying.
- Be aware of its moderate attack speed, since you will be vulnerable to counterattacks.
- It will NOT heal up armor, so take note of this caveat when encountering low health but high-armored enemies.
- Any ranged weapons are proven effective against its users.
- Flank its users so he will waste time trying to kill you.
- Avoid being hit by its users, since you will be sapped of your HP.
- Area damage weapons can easily destroy its users.
- When you shoot, both paws move instead of one by one like Ice Paws, Steampunk Fists, Power Fists, or Adamant Claws.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.