The Werewolf Paws is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It can be obtained by completing the 6 elite challenges of the Summertime Season Battle Pass.
It is a pair of paws that attack, bleeds, lifesteals and slows down opponents in close range. It has good damage, good attack speed, and high mobility.
It is a pair of black paws with yellow-colored claws on each finger.
The player has the pair of paws equipped into their arms. The player attacks opponents in close range similarly to how something like the Power Fists and the Adamant Claws do. This weapon has the lifesteal attribute, so it can be used to steal the health of the opponent and the user of this weapon regains the health if they have lost any. Moreover, it also has a bleeding attribute, which means that the opponent temporarily loses health. Finally, it has the slows down the target attribute, which means once the user hits an opponent, the opponent temporarily receives reduced mobility.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use its mobility to your advantage.
- Use this in close-range maps, since it is a melee weapon.
- Due to Lifesteal, it is quite useful when you are on the verge of dying.
- Be aware of its moderate attack speed, since you will be vulnerable to counterattacks.
- It will NOT heal up armor, so take note of this caveat when encountering low health but high-armored enemies.
- Any ranged weapons are proven effective against its users.
- Flank its users so he will waste time trying to kill you.
- Avoid being hit by its users, since you will be sapped of your HP.
- Area damage weapons can easily destroy its users.
Like any melee weapon, use this with an effective Sniper or Primary weapon.
- When pressing the attack button, both paws move instead of one by one like Ice Paws, Steampunk Fists, Power Fists, or Adamant Claws.