|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Winner Chest, also known as the Blue Event Chest, is one of the 3 chests in the Super Lottery event introduced in the 12.5.3 update.
It appears as a blue chest with light gray edges. The top is mostly light gray, and blue. On the side, it is blue, but with a light gray line in the middle. In the center of the front side, it is golden and light blue. There are some metal details on the front side.
- A generally high amount of gems
- High amount of weapon parts
- Craft items (sometimes)
- Weapons (sometimes)
- Pets (sometimes)
- Royale items (or royale item parts)
- 190 (as of September 6, 2019)
- 400 (before September 6, 2019)
- It is one of the 3 chests in the Super Lottery event. The other two are the Green Chest and the Brown Chest.
- Out of all the 3 chests, it is the most expensive chest, and has the most valuable prizes out of the 3.
- This chest looks like the Stealth Bracelet but as a chest.
- In the 16.5.0 update, it got a remodel for the specific event.