|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Winter Staff is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
The Winter Staff appears to be a Christmas stick decorated with lights, bells and a snowflake at the top. The textures of the snowflake is the same as the special weapon, Sharp Snowflake.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and a good mobility. It is 2-3 shots with area damage and slowdown.
- Use this when you are close to your enemy. Due to its long size, you can use it as a medium-ranged melee weapon.
- Use this against a group as it has area damage.
- Use the slowdown as your advantage.
- Its attack speed is very quick, making it easy to kill multiple targets at a fast rate.
- The special effects it give will be annoying if they keep attacking you.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Use any one shot weapon against the enemy.
- Use area damage weapons against the enemy.
- Do not ever go near the user as you will get killed in 2-3 shots.
- Any ranged weapons can do a trick.
Bring any long ranged weapon with you.
- The area damage from this weapon is more like a damage sphere. Same goes for the Santa sword.