|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Witch's Sheep Cauldron is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update but unavailable until the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It takes the form of a small cauldron with a sheep's head at the front, holding a bubbling purple potion. And a small wand with a small sheep figure on top of it.
The player will stir the wand in the solution until the fire button is released, when released, it shoots a purple projectile, which will turn an enemy into a Sheep.
When an enemy is turned into a sheep, he/she cannot use any weapons or gadgets and the camera will switch to a third person perspective. The screen will also say "You turned into a sheep". As a sheep, the affected enemy can move, jump, and attack in the same way a pet sheep would. The affected enemy will revert back to normal 5 seconds later.
- Move around while charging up the shot, to avoid getting hit.
- Make sure you are behind cover or not out in the open while using this weapon.
- You can hold the charge indefinitely, this is useful when waiting for targets or when the target is out of the line of sight.
- Due to its mobility, it is not recommended to equip the weapon when traveling around the map, switch to a melee weapon with high mobility instead.
- This weapon can be used to make enemies vulnerable by making them unable to attack.
- When an enemy turns into a sheep, switch to another weapon and finish them off.
- Use this to annoy/aggro enemies into attacking you.
- If possible, use this against the biggest threat towards your team, such as a highly skilled player, or a 3-cat spammer.
- If one team is coordinated enough, try sticking together and have the designated user turn enemies into sheep, then have the other teammates finish the affected enemy off.
- Pick off the user at long range
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user fires its charged shot, and then attack.
- If you were turned into a sheep, try disengaging from the battle and retreat to cover.
- If someone else is a sheep, try covering them as they retreat back.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Use the low mobility as an advantage and outmaneuver the user using high mobility weapons.
- Use throwing gadgets such as Frag Grenades to damage or kill users from cover.
- Use one shot kill weapons to take them out quickly before they notice you.
Have a backup weapon for dealing with enemies at close-medium ranges.
- It is the first weapon to feature an ability to turn enemies into another creature.
- Currently, there is a developer oversight where the text notifying that a player has turned into a sheep will be in Russian, regardless of the language