|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Witch Broom is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.4.1 update, which was initially obtainable during the 2018 Halloween Event Chest.
This seems to be a normal broom with dark grey and blue-ish bat wings below the brush. The handle is brown and the rope around the handle is white.
The Witch Broom is an extremely powerful Special weapon, with an area damage and it being a two shot kill makes it a weapon to be feared.
- The Witch Broom is mostly used for Three category spam, while it can be used to casually played it is rarely seen for that purpose.
- Use this weapon at medium to close range due to its travel time.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module and Explosive Ammo module combo as it does not have a reload animation.
- This weapon has to be used sparsely as its maximum capacity is only 24 rounds (26 with the Battery module).
- NOTICE: Do not attempt to rocket jump with this weapon as this will only result in self-damage.
- Combine this weapon with a rocket jumping weapon like _0xBadc0de# and Nuclear Revolver, as you can drop the projectiles from above and rain destruction on your enemies also giving you more mobility.
- Try pairing this weapon with the Eraser as the gravitational force will pull your enemies together and you can use the Witch Broom to finish all the enemies in the blast hole area.
- Use one shot headshot weapons like the One Shot, Anti-Hero Rifle, Railgun, Anti-Champion Rifle, etc.
- Get to longer ranges and kill them with fast firing primaries like the Secret Forces Rifle, Black Mamba, Future Police Rifle, Cyborg Hands, or any others at your choice.
- Lure its users in a close-range maps so that they will kill themselves while using this weapon in that range.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since it is not a melee weapon.
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- When first released, it had huge area damage, but it got nerfed to a medium sized area damage later on, yet the damage still remains the same.