|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Witch Doctor is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader's Van.
The weapon features a solid white body with a red trigger, an orange magazine mounted from the side, a grey scope with a pair of white wings on each side. a short black barrel, and an orange/white muzzle.
The weapon fires syringes, which will heal any teammates when hit.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility weapon than an offensive weapon.
- Use the scope to your advantage, try sniping from a high place and picking off anyone in sight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team since it allows a team member to be the designated healer, this is especially useful in gamemodes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you become the healer, then it's recommended to keep close to the team to determine who needs healing.
- Due to its range, it can be also useful for healing teammates from afar.
- Make sure you protect the healer, since the healer can keep the team alive longer.
- When using a sniper rifle, try to get into a position out of sight from the user.
- If caught in a sniper duel, try running in and out of cover.
- This weapon does poor in close range, meaning weapons such as shotguns can decimate users within its range.
- Try flanking around the user then use a Melee weapon to kill the user quickly.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the healer first.
This weapon should not be used as a main weapon, instead equip a weapon from the Primary, or Heavy category.
- It is one of the first weapons to feature the Teammates Healing attribute, the other being the Healing Staff.