|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Witchunter is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
This weapon is a reskin of the Undertaker.
It has a wooden skeletal stock with a grey butt, and a black buffer tube connecting to the body of the gun. The body is mainly brown , with a white skull decal on the side of the weapon. The body also features a curved brown/grey pistol grip, a blue trigger, yellow and blue rear iron sights and a brown box magazine.
In the front of the weapon, it features a wooden handle, with grey barrels and a yellow iron sight.
When fired, it releases a spray of light purple laser-like projectiles.
- Like all shotguns, it is effective at close range.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage
- Use it in close range maps, as it tends to lose accuracy (as most shotguns do) at long range.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Use area damage weapons to disorientate users.
- Avoid attacking head on if using a melee weapon, instead, flank around the user.
- Automatic weapons can prevail against its users, but try to maintain the distance.
Use this to finish players off at close range, or as a backup weapon to engage enemies up close.
- Its name is possibly the reference to the 1692 Salem Witch Trials, because the witch hunters are responsible for many trials and deaths in Salem. See this for more info.