The Wizard Wand is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 2.0.0 update.
It has a long black and purple handle with a gray cross guard. Above that, there is a large box, with each side containing a purple eye, resembling a large wand.
When fired, it causes a purple smoke to appear in the area aimed at. Indicating area damage.
It has medium damage, medium capacity, an average rate of fire and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It has a devastating splash damage, use it to wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The map's airspace can help you pick off targets as it gives you a better view of the field.
- You could use this weapon similar to the Dead Star, since they both have instant travel times, however, be careful in timing your shots.
- Pair this up with the Jetpack.
- Try to use an area damage weapons to flush them out into open space, then kill them.
- Not just this weapons can be used to yank them out of cover but to distort the user's aim.
- Pick off the user from long ranges while still unnoticed.
- To counter the flying users. Use a weapon slowing down a target, making them very vulnerable to attacks.
- This strategy doesn't only apply to flying targets. It can be also applied to high-jumping ones, where they'll be stapled to the ground, therefore making their attacks futile and vulnerable to attacks.
- As it only has a medium capacity, make sure to pick up fallen ammo on the field to avoid the users replenishing their charges.
Have a sniper rifle along with this weapon, as to attack from a long-range.
|“||This staff has served to a great grey-bearded mage from the Castle of the Watchers. Now, it will help you, young Magus! Creates the flash of energy that gets your opponent on any distance possible.||”|
—Pixel Gun's description from the Gallery.
- It is formerly the 2nd version of the Wizard Wand, the third and final version being the Dark Mage Wand.
- Prior to 9.0.4, this weapon had the ability to shoot through walls.
- This is referenced in its gallery dev comment.
- Also as of 9.0.4, it now has an ammo capacity of 21 charges. Before the update, the player can shoot infinitely, thus shoot infinite bolts.
- It was previously called "Archimage Dragon Wand". It replaced its removed predecessor name.
- When it was removed, it looked like a Combat Knife from other players' views.
- As of 11.1.0, the wand can only be seen by as the Fireball Spell by other players.
- As of 12.1.1, it is now obtainable from the Event Chest
- Also as of 12.1.1, it was given two upgrades and now deals area damage.
- Easter Egg: If you activate the Stealth Bracelet while holding the Wizard Wand, it will show a purple orb in the center of the large box of the weapon
- This weapon is wielded by the Wizard Boss in the Castle level of the campaign.
- You can get this in the gallery for 50 coupons in a limited time.
- In the 9.3.0 update, there was a glitch about trapping an opponent in the KillCam, and the Wizard Wand is involved in this glitch. Basically, the player would have to equip either the Dark Mage Wand or the Wizard Wand. Next, they would have to find an opponent then shoot them with the equipped wand, then quickly tapping on the Frag Grenade button.
- On ExxotikGaming's channel, he made an entire video talking about this glitch, spreading more awareness about this glitch to other players and it had a goal of getting this glitch patched.
- This glitch was patched in the 9.4.0 update.