|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Wyvern is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a big sniper rifle with a big blade on the front and green markings. It shoots out a green beam.
It has high damage, medium to low fire-rate, medium capacity, and medium mobility. Thanks to this weapon's poison attribute, it does not really matter if you don't one-shot your enemy because they would be further damaged by the poison.
- This is effective at long range, due to the 10x scope on it.
- It has a poison attribute, so try to hit a different enemy each time to poison them.
- This weapon doesn’t have wall break so hide behind something while your gun is reloading.
- Take the time to aim in a sniper duel.
- Pair this with max Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altar, so it can one shot the user with/out the poison effects.
- As always, aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use an area damage weapon to throw off the user’s aim.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- Strafe frequently to evade hits.
- Try to get into close-ranged combat.
- Use any weapon with heavy DPS.
- Using a wallbreak sniper to kill whoever is hiding.
- Equip full Cyber Santa Set to negate the poison effect.
- If all counters failed, give him/her taste his/her own medicine.
- A wyvern is a winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail.
- The color scheme mat be based on the Desert Eagle
- It is one of the biggest sniper rifles, in size.
- This and the Poison Hunter are the only Snipers that deal poison damage.
- Despite the fact that there is a blade on the weapon, it is purely cosmetic, similar to the Veteran's bipod.
- This is one of only four weapons that feature blades on them, the others being Combat Rifle, Mech Heavy Rifle and Warmaster.
- It is the only Sniper to also feature a blade.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this weapon has received a buff in efficiency from 29 to 30 (It also had 29 efficiency the first time it came out). It now has regained the ability to "ONE-shot kill" as the poison will do the rest of the job for you.