|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Wyvern is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
The Wyvern is a large sniper rifle with a large blade on the front and green markings. It shoots out a green beam-like bullet.
The Wyvern deals high damage, has a medium to low fire-rate, a medium capacity, and medium mobility. Due to this weapon's poison attribute, it does not matter significantly if you do not instantly kill your enemy since they would be further damaged by the poison.
- This is effective at long range, since it has a 10x scope.
- It has a poison attribute, so try to hit a different enemy each time to poison them.
- This weapon doesn’t have wall break so hide behind something while your gun is reloading.
- Take the time to aim in a sniper duel.
- Pair this with max Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altar, so it can one shot the user with/out the poison effects.
- As always, aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use an area damage weapon to throw off the user’s aim.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- Strafe frequently to evade hits.
- Try to get into close-ranged combat.
- Use any weapon with heavy DPS.
- Using a wallbreak sniper to kill whoever is hiding.
- Equip full Cyber Santa Set to negate the poison effect.
- If all counters failed, use Wyvern yourself can be effective.
- A wyvern is a winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail.
- The color scheme mat be based on the Desert Eagle
- It is one of the biggest sniper rifles, in size.
- This and the Poison Hunter are the only Snipers that deal poison damage.
- Despite the fact that there is a blade on the weapon, it is purely cosmetic, similar to the Veteran's bipod.
- This is one of only four weapons that feature blades on them, the others being Combat Rifle, Mech Heavy Rifle and Warmaster.
- It is the only Sniper to also feature a blade.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this weapon has received a buff in efficiency from 29 to 30 (It also had 29 efficiency the first time it came out). It now has regained the ability to "ONE-shot kill" as the poison will do the rest of the job for you.