The Wyvern is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
The Wyvern is a large bullpup sniper rifle with a large blade on the front with poisonous venom spilling out of it. It shoots out a green beam-like bullet. It also has a light gray muzzle brake. The blade is similar to the Cursed Pirate.
The Wyvern deals high damage, has a medium to low fire-rate, a medium capacity, and medium mobility. Due to this weapon's poison attribute, it does not matter significantly if you do not instantly kill your enemy since they would be further damaged by the poison.
- This is effective at long range, since it has a 10x scope.
- It has a poison attribute, so try to hit a different enemy each time to poison them.
- This weapon doesn’t have wall break so hide behind something while your gun is reloading.
- Despite having a blade or bayonet, it is not usable.
- Take the time to aim in a sniper duel.
- As always, aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use an area damage weapon to throw off the user’s aim.
- If a shot doesn't kill your target, finish them off with a high DPS rifle.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- Strafe frequently to evade hits.
- Try to get into close-ranged combat.
- Use any weapon with heavy DPS.
- Using a wallbreak sniper to kill whoever is hiding.
- Equip full Cyber Santa Set to negate the poison effect.
- If all counters failed, use Wyvern yourself can be effective.
- A wyvern is a winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail.
- The color scheme mat be based on the Desert Eagle
- It is one of the biggest sniper rifles, in size.
- This and the Poison Hunter are the only Snipers that deal poison damage.
- Despite the fact that there is a blade on the weapon, it is purely cosmetic, similar to the Veteran's bipod.
- This is one of only four weapons that feature blades on them, the others being Combat Rifle, Mech Heavy Rifle and Warmaster.
- It is the only Sniper to also feature a blade.
- Its firing sound bears striking resemblance to that of Rocket Crossbow.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this weapon has received a buff in efficiency from 29 to 30 (It also had 29 efficiency the first time it came out). It now has regained the ability to "ONE-shot kill" as the poison will do the rest of the job for you.
- This is not the case in the current update, as it has been nerfed to 2 headshots kill.
- The extraction of the magazine from the chamber sounds identical to the Alien Sniper Rifle.
- When this weapon was still in Battle Royale this weapon would have travel time but on other modes it apparently didn’t.
- If you have the right weapon setup, you are able to do Three Category Spam with this weapon.