|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Yetti Spirit is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
The weapon is somewhat based off of the Loud Piggy in terms of size and how the weapon functions.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a good mobility. It is 4 shots, meaning it takes a full burst and 1 shot from another burst to get a kill. Thus, a well rounded weapon.
- Use it like the Loud Piggy but with Lifesteal.
- Take FULL advantage of its area damage and aim at the ground or any surface area near the enemy.
- Keep moving while firing this weapon.
- Useful for weakening enemies and strengthening yourself.
- Avoid its shots, since your HP will be drained if you are hit.
- Attack its users with a long-range weapons or Primaries.
- Flank its users, so he will not have time allowance to react.
Bring any fast firing primary or any sniper.
- The weapon's appearance is based off of the Yeti or the Abominable Snowman.
- However, the name of the weapon is misspelled as "Yetti".