The Zeus Chain-Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It has a gold/dark blue pommel with a dark blue handle, and a golden curved hilt with a white and red gemstone attached to the hilt.
The blade is divided into different sections, of which all are dark blue with light blue edges, connected to a light blue whip.
When swung, the blade will act like a whip and each section of the blade will swing towards the crosshair of the user.
This weapon has a unique hit registration system that is shared with the Sparkling Eel. When it hits an enemy, it will chain to other nearby players and damage them as well. This is makes the weapon a good option for weakening other players for your teammates to finish off, and will give you lots of points for assists.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Flank your desired target to maximize this weapon's effect.
- Use it when enemies are grouped up together. You will be able to damage all of them at once, since it features the chain damage attribute.
- Using weapons such as Storm Hammer and Electrosphere are great at keeping this weapon's wielder safely away from you.
- Weapons with large hitboxes such as Soulstone as well as shotguns such as Undertaker or X-Mas Destroyer excel against this weapon at close range.
- You can try picking off the user at medium range as well using weapons such as Trapper or Special Agent.
Carry a Sniper to deal with foes from range. Also be sure to carry a splash damaging Heavy weapon as well, or a Hedgehog.
- It is widely similar to the EagRiser from the 2016 - 2017 Japanese Toukatsu show "Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger."
- In an unknown update, this weapon receive a new attribute; chain damage.