|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It resembles the Cat with its body decaying, similar to a zombie's. It has an exposed ribcage and tailbone. It's mostly green.
- The Zombie Cat deals decent damage to armor-less or low level players making it a decent starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Zombie Cat.
- Your zombie cat teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon. Besides that, these kinds of pets (and most pets in general) are very easy to kill using most snipers and primaries.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- A Zombie Cat can be seen in Pixel Gun Company's Halloween trailer, scrolling towards the left on the ground while players in Halloween skins dance, seen near the end of the trailer.
- It is the second pet to have a variant of the Cat, the first one is the Alien Cat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.