For the enemy, see Zombie Head (Enemy).
The Zombie Head is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a light-green decapitated zombie head with a pair of protruding red eyes, bits of hair, and its spine and. Its idle that it moves it jaws and the user 'pats' it. However, this zombie head looks different from the actual head of the zombie (enemy).
It has good damage, high attack rate, and medium mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- It can easily tear down armor due to its attack rate and damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in melee range.
- Move forward, backward, strafe and dodge while attacking
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is the only melee weapon to be a living head of an enemy.
- It was given the Poison Shots attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- Prior to the introduction of the Romeo & Juliet, this is the only melee weapon that can poison enemies when hit.
- It is the only weapon featured as an enemy, as seen in the Raid game mode.