- For the enemy, see Zombie Head (Enemy).
The Zombie Head is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a zombie head that attacks and poisons enemies in close range. It has high damage, good mobility, the poisoning effect causes higher damage, and has fast attack speed. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding when maxed out.
It is a light-green decapitated zombie head with a pair of protruding red eyes, bits of hair, and its spine and. It's idle that it moves its jaws and the user 'pats' it. However, this zombie head looks different from the actual head of the zombie (enemy).
This pumpkin head, being a melee weapon, can attack players in close range only by biting them. Moreover, this has a poisoning attribute, which makes players lose extra health for a few seconds.
- It can easily tear down armor due to its attack rate and damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in melee range.
- Move forward, backward, strafe and dodge while attacking
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
It was given the poisoning attribute.
- It is the only melee weapon to be a living head of an enemy. The Angry Pumpkin does not count since an enemy version of the Angry Pumpkin doesn't exist in the game (yet).
- Prior to the introduction of the Romeo & Juliet, this is the only melee weapon that can poison enemies when hit.
- It is the only weapon featured as an enemy, as seen in the Raid game mode.